Friday, December 7, 2012

Thank You for a Great Product!




Here's a recent letter from another of our satisfied customers and new friends, Jack from Aylett, VA:
"Attached are 5 pictures of my RS-1000 at work.  I am having nothing but FUN using this baby-dozer!!!

I installed the fake smoke stack for previous picture taking pictures, but I removed it to make it easier for me to get on & off.  I simply swing over my leg to dismount.

I moved the seat forward a couple of inches.  I drilled the necessary holes to do this.

Last but not least, I extended the vertical control levers up by 4 inches.

I made all of these modifications to kind of fit me.  Now it is customized for me.

My wife, Wanda, has ridden the RS-1000 several times.  It ran out of gas the first time she rode it.  She thought that she had broken it.

Thank you for a great product.  It has been great working with the both of you!"


Merry Christmas,
Jack --- Aylett, VA


Here are a few more comments by Jack recently after using his TR23 Tripple Shank Ripper.

"This past weekend I used the TR23 Triple Shank Ripper for the first time.  There is a good size area in back of my property that is hilly.  At the bottom is an area shaped like the bottom of a bowl.  After a good rain this area fills up with a lot of water.  I wanted to dig out an area for water drainage purposes.  First, I needed to break up some hard dirt so it could be removed in order to create a drainage path for the water to drain out.  Well, the ripper went through the hard dirt like a knife through butter!"

I could not be more pleased with the RS-1000
Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment